TakeNote is the easy note manager for Kindle devices! This is the first real productivity application on the Kindle, turning the reader’s favorite device into an always-available notebook.
TakeNote is designed with a single goal: taking notes. It builds on the design principles of the Kindle, with a simple and intuitive user interface that gets out of your way so you can concentrate on writing.
Use it to keep To Do lists and your favorite recipes. Jot down notes on the latest book you’re reading. Keep a wish list of books you would like to read. Write short stories. Write poetry. Take notes in class. The possibilities are endless.
- Create an unlimited number of notes – limited only by your Kindle’s storage capacity.
- Create multiple notebooks, each with as many notes as you want (Touch and Paperwhite versions).
- Super fast custom editor with productivity-enhancing shortcut keys for common operations for Kindles with physical keyboards.
- Sort notes in reverse chronological order, with the most recently edited notes at the top, so that your most used notes are right where you need them. Also sort notes alphabetically based on their titles.
- Use any note as a template for quickly creating other notes using the “Save As New Note” feature.
- Export all of your notes into a nicely formatted HTML file for archiving or viewing on your PC.
- Expanded symbol dialog with many additional, useful symbols (Kindle Keyboard).
Available now in the Kindle Store on Amazon.com!
Please write us a note (pun intended) to let us know how you like TakeNote.